CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Wow

I just realized yesterday that I haven't been on my blog in a while. That's totally my fault of course. I was busy with school and things. But then again, I had a month vacation. So yeah, no excuse there. But here goes.

My plan today is to finally unlock the inner thinker/poet in me. I've had that part hidden for so long because I really didn't know how to express myself without sounding stupid. <--- My own words of course. Everyone encourages me and tells me that I have a beautiful mind, but I don't see it.

Insecure much???

I bet no one would've ever thought that some one could be insecure about things in their head. I mean it's in your head??!!! But any whoo, I bought a composition notebook today. Time to write everything down. Even as I'm typing this up, I feel so much better. So much free-er <---awkward lol

But I've seriously missed this feeling and I'm so glad it's back.

I can't promise that I'll continue to update my blog like I'm supposed to but I can promise that I will update my new notebook.

Well, that's another one under the flowerpot. Time to unzip and step out of this old raggedy costume and breathe in the new of air of life. Welcome to my world. Freedom is bliss :)

0 comments: