CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

*Sigh*

So for the past few days I’ve had no life. College gets much more time consuming as the days go on. But with quick calculations a few days ago, I figured out that I’ll probably finish college in 3 1/2 years, maybe even 3. Then there’s also the idea that I want to minor in Philosophy so things might change. Who knows? But a B.A in Criminal Justice in 3 years will be GREAT!!!!

The question is…can I do it though? I mean I’ve been taking 15 credits each semester. I’m a sophmore in college and so far I’ve been able to handle all of the work, but next year I’m jumping to 16 credits. It may not sound like alot but the difference is MAJOR. I’m taking all core classes next year and in college terms that means…. NO LIFE!!!

Oh well, it’s for my future so it’s worth it. Wish me luck though =)

 

That’s how I feel….lol

0 comments: